• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stagelist problem...

spankyjoe457

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this thread is supposed to go here, or in the workshop, but I am experiencing a problem in my custom Stage Select Screen. I'm using Sempai's Custom Build (awesome build BTW), which uses the Classic Expansion Pack by libertyernie (expands the stage list to 78 stages). Because of the 78 stage limit, there are a lot of custom stages added. I was trying to delete the custom stages. I have some experience with BrawlBox, and was able to delete the textures of the custom stages on the SSS. I also read a guide by SOJ explaining how to edit custom SSS's, meaning editing the order, and number of stages on a page. I was able to successfully modify that. But when I boot the game, the SSS works, but all of the spaces where the custom stages used to be, are just Battlefield with palette swaps. Is the code I edited incorrect? Or do I need another separate procedure to remove them?
Anything helps,

Thanks.

Top Bottom