• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage: WarioWare

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I argree with Gargomon1 when it comes to a cooler costume. Shadenexus, you're outvoted. Oh, and I won't go off-topic again. :) Do you think you'll get damage for not completing the minigame?

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Random thought: Assuming the parasol comes back for Brawl, do you think it'll guard you against the rain when you're floating with it, kind of like the 2D umbrella in the screenshot?
By that reasoning, crates, barrels, and people would do the same, so probably not T_T

I was thinking...the POW block from Smash 64? ;D
I always wanted the POW block to be a throwing item, like in Super Mario Advance, ever since TMK was dropped from the stage lineup. GIVE OUR PIPES BACK, SAKURAI!:(

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
Well, I came back after the mess was cleaned up. Just read from where Peach started (here I am, you asked), and -come on!- leave the girl alone. :dizzy:

I remembered back to an update where the site said crates and barrels would conform to stages. Now I wonder, what would they resemble on the WarioWare stage?

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I argree with Gargomon1 when it comes to a cooler costume. Shadenexus, you're outvoted. Oh, and I won't go off-topic again. :) Do you think you'll get damage for not completing the minigame?

Yes most likly. I think the rain, the arrows, and the earthquake will hurt you if you don't follow the rules like the keep dry, dodge, and jump.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
Yes most likly. I think the rain, the arrows, and the earthquake will hurt you if you don't follow the rules like the keep dry, dodge, and jump.
That was what I first thought the "reward" would be. Now I think it might be stickers.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I figured the "reward" was being able to play on the normal stage. The pic came right after the line where Sakurai mentions awards. But I could be wrong.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I figured the "reward" was being able to play on the normal stage. The pic came right after the line where Sakurai mentions awards. But I could be wrong.
I don't think so...

what's the reward of being able to play on the normal stage?

It isn't really a reward, since every1 gets back on the normal stage.

The reward could be a... Smash Ball!

that would be nice

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This stage should be a awesome.. WarioWare for tournament play?
Because it has some places that are walkoffs like Flatland, the only way I see this stage available is if the host is completely oblivious to the fact that walkoff stages equal getting someone to get easy kills on such a small stage.

Top Bottom