• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage trouble !!!

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
O.k pika is a strong and fast lil dude...But some of the stages Just completely mess him up :(
Sooo my question 2 you pika People, is which stage's do you choose For some pikachu ownage!!! ;) ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
Easy. Stages without or with few panels. FD is often best, however smashville is good as well. However, vs wolf and fox, you might wanna try Yoshi's island because the panel can block a reflected thunder from hitting you.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
i think Spear Pillar . go to lower level and use thunder on players on upper level. When they get annoyed and go to the lower level to beat u up, use Pika's close-range attack strategies and throws to finish the job.

Peeks

Smash Rookie
I may be wrong here, but if you check the Static-Intense guide, I believe there's a list of stages that Pikachu likes. I like Pokemon Stadium. If home-field advantage isn't enough reason to choose it, it's certainly easy to QAC, and the ceiling isn't too high to Thunderflip.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Either way, Jungle Japes is a good stage for Pikachu :D
Cause the stage has a high ceiling making it good for Pikachu to live longer since he's so light.

Top Bottom