• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage preference

Sir_Slice

Smash Cadet
I would like to start a discussion on stage preference for different match ups. GO!

Sir_Slice

Smash Cadet
Lets start with fox. My list best to worst.

1. Dream land
2. Final destination
3. Pokemon stadium
4. Battlefield
5. Fountain of Dreams
6. Yoshi story

We could argue dream land or fd being first. Dream land having the furthest blast zones. And FD for chain grabs and possibly easier combos.

I believe pokemon because of the smaller platform size and more field without platforms. Also i believe peach has more to win at a jank fest.
I think battlefield is pretty equal.

FoD and Yoshis worst because of shorter ceiling. I dont feel like closer blast zones horizontally is bad for peach.

THKn00b

Smash Rookie
In my opinion FoD is the best because Fox wins if he has more space for his combos. Taking the space away from fox combined with the jank platforms for dsmashes and the decently large blast zone makes it better for peach.
FD is a better stage for peach as well if you can CG consistently.

I also think PS is the worst stage. The low ceiling helps fox immensely with just about every MU as well as having a lot of horizontal room to move around and combo his opponent.

Top Bottom