• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Importation Issues - Please Help!

Rapkat22543

Smash Rookie
I suppose that this is a general question for stage importation. For anyone who has used DSX8's TvC stages, specifically Washinkyo Amehon - I have a question. I replaced the correct stage (Skyworld) in order to use the stage. The stage loads just fine, however, none of the background objects appear, this includes the tank, cars, and the helicopter. My question is why are none of these things appearing? Is there something specifically that I need to change in brawlbox, or download separately? If so, does this apply to all non-smash stages that have these kinds of moving background objects? I am using Project M 3.5 by the way, and I greatly appreciate anyone's guidance on this issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom