• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stage expansion problem

dogzz

Smash Rookie
i tried several stage expansion codes and the sss icons show up fine but when i select one the game freezes after you hear the "audience" cheer but it doesn't make the loud beep noise

does anyone know how to fix the problem? :(

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Make sure the files are present and have the right names: stage/melee/STGCUSTOM##.pac and module/st_custom##.rel.
If that doesn't help, I guess we'll need more information.

yoorpof

Smash Rookie
i have the same problem, the .pac file is the one i downloader, i named it an placed like this stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac, it is based on final destination, so the .rel i choose is the final destination, and renamed it and placed like this: module/st_custom01.rel
exactly the same problem, freezes, but no beep and can use home button, also some icons on the melee selection screen have diferent icons than a X marqued as the turorial explains... any help will be welcome

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Are you, by any chance, using Riivolution?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
EDIT: Nevermind, tried a clean install/defrag/format. Now it works. WTF. xD

If you guys are using Riivolution, make sure you have the latest version of it (1.04).

Top Bottom