• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Expansion 2.0 with Riivolution

Andres.C

Smash Rookie
EDIT** Never mind the TUT that I got with codes was a fail and I don't know how else to get icons with custom stages cuz external yoshi's code was casuing the problem I guess... I tryed PH's example code on his release of stage expansion 2.0 it works perfectly now, The icon TUT doesn't seem to work with Riivolution thou it says it does in the begining damn the creator of it.

Hello I'm using Riivolution and a TUT to use custom stages so I'll post what I have in most of the popular sites for brawl and no one anser's me.

I found out that the .xml I was using had the names for the custom stages like STGCUSTOM1.pac, st_custom1.rel, STGCUSTOM2.pac, st_custom2.rel etc... so I changed them to 01,02 etc up to 9. So I tryed it out and it still gave the same result. If you could like upload a pack with like one stage that works with stage expansion 2.0 I would be very thankful. and here's the raw coding from RSBE.xml for Riivolution its not mod launcher its one I got from Brawl -(Minus) which actually works with the common5.pac which I had an issue with earlier. Currently I'm using a couple of codes for the Custom character select screen and some for battle ingame from brawl minus and the only code that I'm using for SSS is the stage expansion code 2.0, external Yoshi's maxed out SSS and other code that has no name for it but I suppose I need it which I dound in the TUT.. at the bottom I've posted the TUT I got which is on mediafire and the codes I'm using for SSS in a pastie, the TUT is on .pdf btw. Code conflicting? I don't know.

RAW .XML coding for Riivolution. Mind you that the old 1.1 version of stage expansion worked perfectly...

<wiidisc version="1">
<id game="RSB" />
<options>
<section name="Brawl- 2.X">
<option name="Ocarina Handler" default="1">
<choice name="VI Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
<choice name="KPAD Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
<choice name="Joypad Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
<choice name="GXDraw Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
<choice name="GXFlush Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
<choice name="OSSleep Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
<choice name="AxNextFrame Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
</option>
<option name="Brawl- Codes" default="1">
<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="ocarinacodes" /><patch id="filecode" /></choice>
</option>
</section>
</options>
<patch id="filecode">
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create="true" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac" />
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2" disc="/menu2" resize="true" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf" disc="/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinabase">
<memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
</patch>
<patch id="ocarinacodes">
<memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
</patch>
</wiidisc>
The only thing that's working is your awesome stage expansion pack for version 1.1 of PW's code which works perfectly 2.0 isn't working and I have no idea why. I even used one of the stage's from your pack and got one of the .rel's from a package that's made for 2.0 stage expansion code.

Here;s the TUT that I'm following:
http://www.mediafire.com/?266ron7jgk4no6b

and I'm using the following codes:

-Phantom Wing’s Stage Expansion Code 2.0
-Eternal Yoshi’s Maxed Out CSS
-and a code I needed to use which had no name to it

Pastie:
http://pastie.org/3638824

Some stuff I sayed may not make any sense just ignore it cuz I was talking to someone at the moment when posting lol.

Top Bottom