• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage = Disc Error?

SmashorCrash00

Smash Cadet
Okay, One day I started up my Sm4sh game, I picked my character yadda yadda, I went to Wii Fit Studio, But I got a Disc Not Read error thing, I checked my disc, it was clean! I went to Pilotwings, It did this too!, The other stages did not do this, so I tried going online to find an answer but to no such luck, Is my game corrupted in a way, Is my game screwed up? I do not know, I just need an answer. PLEASE HELP!

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
  • Maybe there was an issue downloading the stage. Check to make sure it's downloaded (obviously it is, but just to be safe).
  • Clean you disk with something really soft, a blanket or towel maybe.
  • Re-insert the disc into your Wii U a few times and see if it works each time.
  • If this doesn't work, let your Wii U chill overnight. Maybe it's having a bad day.
It's hard to give advice for this, I'm sorry. I don't think your system or game is corrupted in any way so don't freak out. I think maybe it had an issue downloading. Try re-downloading the stage if that's possible (I do not own a Wii U to know this).

Top Bottom