• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage builder with netplay build iso on dolphin

Morshu

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Is there a way to play my custom stages created with the internal builder ? I'm not using gecko so i can already access the stage builder from the menu and create some stages, but i can't play these in brawl mode . If we can't, can we export our built stages to .pac and put it like a custom stage downloaded on the vault (in the regular stage grid) ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Y-L

Smash Champion
Hello,

Is there a way to play my custom stages created with the internal builder ? I'm not using gecko so i can already access the stage builder from the menu and create some stages, but i can't play these in brawl mode . If we can't, can we export our built stages to .pac and put it like a custom stage downloaded on the vault (in the regular stage grid) ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english
You just put your modded files in the projectm folder included with the iso builder. Keep in mind though, these will desync on Netplay. For playing with mods I usually recommend the Virtual SD Card method.

Top Bottom