• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Stage Builder - Now better than ever!

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
I'm hoping there are a couple unlockable stage builder packs, as there do not seem to be many objects to add to the stage. Apart from that, completely love the new way to build stages. Brings imagination to a new level!

Last edited:
I just created a topic specifically for showing off custom stages while leaving this one for general discussion of the mode, I hope I'm not in the wrong and that no one minds.
It was discussed and we all want it. The only reason I didn't make one is because I don't have the game yet. We might want to tell the board moderator not to lock it though.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
Had a random thought earlier, it would be amazing if there were 3 special stage builder stages, a stage for each size. Playing on the stage, the fighters start with some basic platforms, but as the match progresses more and more random parts are drawn in, including springs, lava, cannons, etc. Would be fun for some completely random stages

will never happen, but thought it would be cool

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Had a random thought earlier, it would be amazing if there were 3 special stage builder stages, a stage for each size. Playing on the stage, the fighters start with some basic platforms, but as the match progresses more and more random parts are drawn in, including springs, lava, cannons, etc. Would be fun for some completely random stages

will never happen, but thought it would be cool
So like pictochat?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Just place lava, you can't spawn on lava. =) It's what I've been using as a workaround.
The problem is when you get KO'd. You don't spawn under the ceiling, you spawn above it. Putting lava there just means you drop down on to lava.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
The problem is when you get KO'd. You don't spawn under the ceiling, you spawn above it. Putting lava there just means you drop down on to lava.
Use a cannon in the middle, does that solve your problem?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Use a cannon in the middle, does that solve your problem?
The problem is the inability to make ceilings or draw objects all the way to the top blast zone, to make walls, for example.

EchoesOfRain

Smash Apprentice
So like pictochat?
Kinda, but the stage is being permanently build, not just certain events happening. I want to see the process of a stage being randomly created and edited while I'm in a match. I want to start a match with a simple platform, but end with a whole jungle-gym

Top Bottom