• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Cloud Smashers??? (Near Kissimee)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man, I'm itching for Smash, Brawl or Melee (although I only have a Gamecube and melee), I'm just going to leave this topic here just in case.

I don't go out much to the Lounge, but as of now, I have no freaking funds and so I'm stuck mostly at home. Only have a gamecube, and one controller. I have two more, but one is sorta fake (**** you Amazon dot com) and a Wireless one, which I regret buying.

I just need some friends to smash with, occasionally, you know? Help a bro out, if you can. :3 Last time I played with some people was at Inetz, and I wish I had more money so I could go to VCC.

So, anyone in St. Cloud or near it interested? Thanks for hearing me out y'all. If not, I'll have to hope. : >

CHawk

Smash Cadet
I actually live in Orlando/Kissimmee, down the street from the Loop.. But that's a bit far from you... If you want to run some friendlies hit me up...

Top Bottom