• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSS code/My Music issue

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
So basically, the way I want my stages laid out puts the Online Training Stage (which I use in place of Hanenbow) in the third stage slot. However, regardless of how I set up the custom SSS code, the thirty-first slot gets omitted from the My Music screen, and the third one shows, meaning that I can't edit the music on the thirty-first stage, and selecting the third (OTS) freezes the game.

In short, is there a code to change which stage slot doesn't show on the My Music page? That'd probably be the best workaround, as I really like the layout I had, and I'd have to really mess with it to land OTS in the thirty-first spot. I know there are other ways of changing the music frequencies, but I'd rather just edit them from the My Music page.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
You could change the MenSelmapPos animations in sc_selmap to move icons around. Each frame corresponds to a certain number of icons on the screen (I think frame number = icon number + 2, but I might be wrong.) One animation is for the regular SSS and the other is for My Music. You can change icons' position and resize them. Note that it gets confusing when they're moved around to keep track of what order they're in!

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Yeah, I figured it'd be fairly complicated; I found a new order that works pretty decently. Thanks for the help, at any rate!

Top Bottom