• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBMSE: More legal stages mod!

ComJay

Smash Rookie
We start the tournaments with 4 Player Free4All Prerounds though and I thought it'd be cool to build a ROM with some other custom stages that I've found on the Internet and that are maybe a bit bigger than these and therefore more suitable for 4 Player games. Most other mods only have one modified stage though, can you tell me anything about how you managed to change so many? When I try replacing stages myself my Emulator crashes every time. I've read something about HEX modifying somewhere, honestly not quite sure what that means though. Is there any documentation you have found as a basis for your mod? Thank you once again for the time and effort you put into this!
Don't know how much I can explain but you can go here for guides.

Top Bottom