• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Best Moments!

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
One of my favorite melee moments happened when I was playing 2v2 matches with a few of my friends. I was mewtwo and my teammate was link. We had killed off one of our opponents and we only had to deal with mario who had one life left. Anyway the victory was in the bag, so we decided to have a little fun. I used mewtwo's b attack and charged my blast so that mario got caught in the blast while it was forming. While he was caught, my friend, link, came over and kept grabbing mario, so mario could not get out of the combo. We got him up to 999 damage and then let him go so that we could send him flying. Unfortunately, he jumped off the edge and killed himself before we could finish him.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Learning that i sucked and having the chance to redeem myself by learning more advanced moves, practicing them, and becoming better.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Best moment? Wavedashing. About 2 months ago, when I wasn't registered on this board, I looked up wavedash and I then knew how to do it. Then on training mode, I was Luigi and I knew that it was obvious when you wavedash with him. I practiced and practiced and now I wavdash all the time. And today, I wavedashed with Luigi to edgehog a guy who was trying to get up for the win.

Corigames

Smash Hero
The day before yesterday, a bunch of us were playing around in Smash. I was playing roy and one of my friends was jigglypuff (yeah, you already know where this is going). The level randomly picked Mushroom Kingdom 2. The jigglypuff and I both started in the middle. The second the word GO was echoed, I jumped and landed on the jigglypuff, preformed the ^B and sent him flying off the top of the stage to his death. I sat my controller down and walked away saying, "Let's end this day on a high note."

Top Bottom