• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB - Daytona Beach, FL - Cash Prize

TheSpork

Smash Rookie
For responses we've got so far, we're expecting 30-50 locals. I'm not sure about out of towners though. Tournament is tonight! Don't miss it.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Un-freaking-believeable, DB finally gets a tourney going, and I'm busy Friday nights, and I'm going to be in DB on Sunday, on top of it; Saturday afternoons get much better turnouts, anyway.

I hope the management is planning to continue this, and not just on Friday nights. I'll try to inform the UNF and PC crews, out-of-towners should impress upon the management how viable a source of income and advertising this is.

TheSpork

Smash Rookie
This is actually our third or fourth tourney at this location, and we had several at the location previous to that. My record label (http://www.empulserecords.com/) is actually running the tourney, and believe me, I will listen to any and all suggestions you have. :D

TheSpork

Smash Rookie
Thanks for everyone who came out! The turn out was WAY more than we were actually expecting. Gratz to GMoney for takin' the tourney. Will keep you guys updated when the next one is, prob in about a month.

Top Bottom