• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Library

Shears

Smash Master
It is time the knowledge, information, ideas, and tools that exist be organized and available for everyone. Consolidating everything SSB64 is not an overwhelming task. Its a simple job really, if you know something about the game, share it. If you have something you use in the game, share it. If you have an idea that could be good for the game, share it. If you have a story about the game, share it. Building the SSB64 library is about sharing information with everyone and now there is an easy way to do it.

No more will information be lost or forgotten in forums, or taken with someone to their grave. Now it will be timeless and eternal, like the game itself. You want to blog about your experiences with 64, the tournaments you've been to, and the places you'd like to go, you can now do that. You want to share with people an interesting fact you know, you can do that. There are tools, tutorials, tricks you use with the game and want to give it to others, you can do that. You want to create your own little personal 64 page with stuff you like about 64, you can do that. You have an awesome idea about SSB64 you want the world to know so things can be done about getting it done, you can do that.

What you need:
-A registered and activated account with SuperSmashBros64.com

What you need to know:
-How to read

What you need to do:
-Go to http://You.SuperSmashBros64.com
-Click Create a Page
-Login
-Create a page with whatever content you want. Its as easy as dragging, dropping, and typing. Its like PowerPoint or Microsoft Word.

@Madao wants to share his hacking and modding knowledge with everyone in an organized and easily available manner so other hackers and modders can see it, use it, and do their own work, he can do that now.

@Cobrevolution wants to write about his Apex experience, or observations he has made about the community, he can do that now.

@KnitePhox wants to share his guides on overclocking N64s and greasing controllers, he can do that now.

@KeroKeroppi wants to make tutorial videos about crouch cancelling and what not to do, he can do that now.

@ Sedda Sedda has another new idea for a smash game instead of just poker and wants to open it up to everyone, he can now do that.

If someone wants to make a website for their daily/weekly/monthly SSB64 tournaments, they can now do that.

This is a site for the community, by the community, and its time the community has a chance to make it their own.

This isn't Shears.SuperSmashBros64.com or Studstill.SuperSmashBros64.com, this is You.SuperSmashBros64.com

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
I'll be hoping to add more functionality to this in the near future. As far as any bugs go, please report them to me so I can fix them. The entire CMS was made when I was a kid many years ago and could still be buggy because I was an amateur. So if anything is noticed, let me know and I'll fix it. Lets be constructive adults here.

caneut

Smash Ace
I will record the opening "how to play" featuring mario and luigi and upload it to youtube for you.

Top Bottom