• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 - /r/Smashbros Wifi Wednesday! (157 Entrants)

WabbitSeason

Smash Cadet
Shoot, if this was on a weekend it could very well bring in 250+ or 300+ people. Get all the Europeans and West Coast people on board.

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659
D: That's Thursday morning at 9 for me. I should try to get in on the next one and suffer the salty flames of long distance lag! XD

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Are there any videos of Schmerpin's Peach? It seems like no one is playing her, I've yet to see any footage of SSB4 Peach, and to have one win a tournament of over 150 people? This I have to see.

WabbitSeason

Smash Cadet
Are there any videos of Schmerpin's Peach? It seems like no one is playing her, I've yet to see any footage of SSB4 Peach, and to have one win a tournament of over 150 people? This I have to see.
And he 2-0'd just about everyone, not losing a single set. That includes some actually good people like Shofu or Zef. I really don't understand what the hell he did, because when I use Peach I'm thinking "how in the world did this guy utilize aerials so well?"

Top Bottom