• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 - Peach basics (Video guide)

SSB4 - Peach basics (Video guide)

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
TheBattleRifle submitted a new guide:

SSB4 - Peach basics (Video guide) - A video guide covering the basics of Peach and how you can go about using her.

Princess Peach Toadstool - "Damsel in distress"

This is a basic coverage on Peach and her arsenal in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. This was done on version 1.0.6, straight after the Mewtwo patch release.

Overall Peach is a relatively defensive character. She's slow and floaty, but has a very good recovery and is able to punish very well. She also has some interesting mechanics and is capable of following up into some cool combos under different circumstances.

Video Link...
Read more about this guide...

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
Since this guide was first published there have of course been patches and character/ stage additions. I'm not entirely sure what has changed from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 but apparently they have changed her throw trajectories, not by knockback or % but the physical angle of the throws. Not by much but this could potentially discard or change any throw combos you were previously able to do with Peach.

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
TheBattleRifle updated SSB4 - Peach basics (Video guide) with a new update entry:

SSB4 - Peach Basics (Video guide)

Princess Peach Toadstool - "Damsel in distress"

This is a basic coverage on Peach and her arsenal in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The video of this guide was made on version 1.0.6 of the game, within a few days after the patch that added Mewtwo into the game.

Overall Peach is a relatively defensive character. Depending on the circumstances that can change, for example if you have a turnip in hand or depending on the matchup. She's slow and floaty, but has a very good recovery...
Read the rest of this update entry...

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
I'm busy with work and caught up on things over the summer, but just announcing that I will be giving this guide a major overhaul some time soon! I'll also be working on guides for Peach in other games like Melee and possibly Brawl. I may also borrow the 3DS version of the game just to check if certain things are applicable to both Wii U and 3DS versions, although I will probably end up just keeping the guide Wii U exclusive.

On top of this, I may be going to BEAST VI in Sweden next year! As I live in the UK it'll be expensive for me to travel to the USA for a major but I'll be saving to go to BEAST in Sweden, and any other major tournaments if they're worth going to/ can fund the travel.

Top Bottom