• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Official Tournament: Character Selection Thread

Did you get your preferred character...? (Do not answer until you have received one. Duh...)

• Yes!

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • No...

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Eh...at least I got a character I like!

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
if you want him, you can. if you do claim him, i'll claim peach. if you live for the charizard hype...then live for the glory:drflip:

plus your name will be misleading again lol

Last edited:

Kirbyquake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirbyquake
3DS FC
0430-8315-5741
The heck? The bracket was changed again :surprised:. Welp good luck to you @Xhyrri!

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
if you want him, you can. if you do claim him, i'll claim peach. if you live for the charizard hype...then live for the glory:drflip:

plus your name will be misleading again lol
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed @ Finsom25 Finsom25 I have been summoned. Yeah, I wanted Toon Link. If you're swapping character, I'm still interested in him. But if not, that's fine too. Charizard will be so hype.

Kinda relevant: I actually did my first ever 0-death combo today. Was playing as Charizard in Project M against my buddy's Falcon. The reads were too stronk and that ending Fsmash felt soooo gooooooood.
Ok, so you guys want me to switch Toon Link and Charizard between y'all? (just to be clear)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
http://challonge.com/Ssbday2
For anyone who did not get in I made a tournament for you.
People in can ALSo join
You might want to make a separate thread for this. One that has more information and such~
But I don't think I'll be attending this one...simply because I'll be dedicating the first day I have the game to unlocking everything. ^^

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
You might want to make a separate thread for this. One that has more information and such~
But I don't think I'll be attending this one...simply because I'll be dedicating the first day I have the game to unlocking everything. ^^
I wasn't sure if I wanted to make another thread cause I did not want it to be locked immediately

Spirst

Uuh oh, bracket got changed around. Spirst has the type advantage. :smirk:
Now I'm up against a Sonic. Tomorrow, I'll probably be against a Bowser. Then, a Rosalina the following day. I just can't keep up.

At any rate, Sonic would probably be a normal type so it's a stalemate right now.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Kirby is one of the available characters and I couldn't join this tournament...

cri

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I made a picture that shows all the match ups and the players character beside it. It should be much easier to find which player is using a specific character and where they are located within the brackets. I found myself constantly going to the first page to check this and despite it being ordered it was really time consuming to check challonge and then check the list to see the players character. This picture should help anyone that wants to see the characters they could be facing during the tournament. I think players can change their character choice until Saturday, If this happens just send me a message and I will update the picture.

Spoiler because the picture is pretty big.

Last edited:

Kiondrick

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1650-3088-1736
I made a picture that shows all the match ups and the players character beside it. It should be much easier to find which player is using a specific character and where they are located within the brackets. I found myself constantly going to the first page to check this and despite it being ordered it was really time consuming to check challonge and then check the list to see the players character. This picture should help anyone that wants to see the characters they could be facing during the tournament. I think players can change their character choice until Saturday, If this happens just send me a message and I will update the picture.

Thanks man, this will be pretty useful. :)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Would you look at that. Very possibly, I might face you/

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
There's a couple matchups in there that look interesting.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
give me wii fit trainer or if shes taken king dedededededede

thankyou

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
ok, first post needs updating then

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Speed :4darkpit: Speedshocker
fearless.leader :4ness:
ThatWasPeachy:4palutena:
dd_ray:4sheik:
Nivinya :4lucina:NivinyaFate
Xavier :rosalina:XavierSoup
WernerHerzog :4zss:
KoiKazama :4link:
D3RK :4zelda:
Spirst :4greninja:
Orngeblu :4pikachu:Squirvizard
Hibiki:4drmario:
Pink! :4jigglypuff:PinkPuffBall
Cloudx :4shulk:CloudX128
Ceadda :4myfriends:
Kiondrick :4bowser:kboyrulez12345
LinkedKnight :4marth:
Raijinken :4robinm:/:4robinf:
JJJaguar :4lucario:
YurWill :4falcon:
Dean Lawrence :4duckhunt:djl1238
RCyclone :4ganondorf:
Yahooda :4villager:/:4villagerf:
Finsom25 :4tlink:RascalTheCharizard :4charizard:
KirbyQuake :4fox:
MagnoBssed :4bowserjr:
Scourge :4sonic:
EarthboundRules :4pacman:ebr64
PowerHungryFool :4rob:
Xhyrri :4yoshi:
Gameshow349 ?
aCaptain Norris :4mario:
SuperMii3D :4miibrawl:
themandme :4littlemac:
LckyAce :4gaw:

Guys, one last heads up. Tomorrow is your last chance to change your character. Please remember to PM me if you wish to do so!

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom