• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Kirby Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucykinz

Smash Rookie
With all the hype for SSB4 characters now, I'm reading alot about which characters should be included. There doesn't seem to be much on Kirby characters however. I know for Brawl we received Meta Knight and Dedede (who were planned on being playable in the very beginning) so it is unlikely that we will get a new Kirby character. If we do somehow get one, who would you like to see? Who do you think would work best?

My top three would be galacta knight, he's just so bad ass a a newer character to the Kirby series, debuting in SSU in 2008. I guess his play style would be similar to MK's, or he would be just a clone, but his lance would be an intresting weapon to use in smash games

Second would be spear waddle dee. He is very popular among the fanbase and he is probably the most likely Kiby character to get in, if a 4th character makes it in that is. Like galacta knight, his lance would make a good choice as a weapon and I can see many possibilities for it.

Finally Knuckle Joe. I guess his play style could be similar to Kirbys, or maybe even more like fighter Kirby as he grants him that ability in the games. As a helper character, he is very fun to use and I would imagine it would be the same for smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom