• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB player in Kansas City

Mortis

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I've been playing Smash Bros. for quite awhile, and use to play in local tournaments, but that was many years ago. It's also been awhile since I've played Smash on a regular basis, but I'm gearing up for SSB 3DS & Wii U. I'm hoping to start getting back into tournaments on the local and regional scene.

A little about me: I'm creeping up on my 33rd birthday (June 22), and I'm what my school calls a "non-traditional" college student. You know, since I'm old. I'm finishing up my Associate's of Science degree, then transferring to a 4-year college for my Biology Education degree. I have also been working at a local no-kill animal shelter for the past 4 years here in Kansas City. School & work take up a lot of my time, so it can be difficult to balance a personal life in there and get some gaming time in there as well.

Pikachu has always been my main. Although I do rotate characters at times, Pikachu is my #1.

I'm looking forward to snooping around the boards here and see what's going on and eagerly waiting on the release of Super Smash Bros. 3DS & Wii U. Until then, feel free to give me a follow on my new twitter @SmashKC. If you follow me, let me know that you found me on the Smashboards, and I'll follow you back.

- Jason

Top Bottom