• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB for 3DS (Demo) in Gainesville, FL (Local Matches)

alanswindoll

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm trying to find a player or two in Gainesville, FL to play some local wireless matches using the Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS demo. We can meet up around UF campus, Gamer's HQ, or wherever. I've been having a good time with the demo learning the movesets of the characters, the mechanics of the game, and practicing against the computers, but it'd be great to Smash with some real players!

Anyone interested reply to this thread or PM me. Thank you!

rivers

Smash Cadet
I don't have the demo yet, but once I do, I'm down to play some matches.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
there are smashfests on campus tuesday,wednesday,thursday, and friday. You can find the group page on fb. I'd be interested in getting some matches, I've got the demo for about 2 weeks now but got a bit bored with it so waiting for the game release next friday then I will be much more active playing the game. I live at the estates so I could meet up at gamersHQ in the future as its very convenient. Oh and if you are already near that store, ask the clerk about future tournaments there. I'd like to set up future tournaments there if possible for smash4.

alanswindoll

Smash Cadet
there are smashfests on campus tuesday,wednesday,thursday, and friday. You can find the group page on fb. I'd be interested in getting some matches, I've got the demo for about 2 weeks now but got a bit bored with it so waiting for the game release next friday then I will be much more active playing the game. I live at the estates so I could meet up at gamersHQ in the future as its very convenient. Oh and if you are already near that store, ask the clerk about future tournaments there. I'd like to set up future tournaments there if possible for smash4.
Yes, I'm near Gamer's HQ and I'd love to do some local matches, even with just the demo for now. Let me know in a PM if you are interested in meeting up at Gamer's HQ or wherever. Thanks for the tip on the FB group page. I'll check it out.

rivers

Smash Cadet
I'm registered for PM, but I might not make it in because I was a dumbass and waited too long to actually register. I'll be there with my 3DS regardless.

Top Bottom