• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Choose your own adventure

nintendoxxx1

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros.
Choose your own adventure

Ok, everyone knows how to do this? Just answer to the questions and see what happens.

Congratulations! You have been selected to play in a major tournoment, Super Smash Bros. The tournement allows you to morph into a game character, and brawl it out with all kinds of Nintendo characters! The first step is to choose a character. You will be supplied with several choices. But choose wisely...

Choices:

Mario
Luigi
Wario
Daisy
Peach
Yoshi
Link
Zelda
Ganon
DK
Diddy Kong
Marth
Roy
Samaus
Fox
Falco
Mr. Game & Watch

I'll be editing this everyday

-ninnie x

nintendoxxx1

Smash Rookie
Link wins!

I choose link, you say, and suddenly, you find yourself in a large, stone arena. You immediatly recognize everyone around you as Nintendo characters. Then you look at yourself. You're really Link!

Many characters wait to battle you, but only one will be used for your tutorial. Go head and choose an opponent!

Choices:
Mario
Luigi
Wario
Daisy
Peach
Yoshi
Zelda
Ganon
DK
Diddy Kong
Marth
Roy
Samaus
Fox
Falco
Mr. Game & Watch

nintendoxxx1

Smash Rookie
Ok, I guess it's Ganon then:ohwell:

"I choose Ganon", you say.
A firework cracks, and a man appears on the arena floor. He is wearing a badge that says 'HOST'.
"Ok then", says the host. Ganon chuckles, and walks up.
"Ok", says the host. "Now we choose the stage. You will choose who gets to by doing a Rock, Paper, Scissors draw. And... Draw!"

What are we going to do?

Choices:

Rock
Paper
Scissors

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I'ts been a few weeks now, when is the next update? i'm getting the impression you forgot about this story.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Nintendoxxx1, it seems like you keep writing stories, then just leaving them, making everyone wonder what is going on. You have to post more often, and stop making stories if you're just going to let them sit there...

...especially if you promise you'll be editing it everyday...
If there's some kind of problem, like you cant update everyday, then tell us...

also, don't double post, you've done it twice now....
on another thread you posted three times in a row, try editing your posts, just click on edit

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
A moment of silence for what could have been a great story. (bows head)

Top Bottom