• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squirtle's Dair uses?

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Yeah I can't really seem to find a solid situation to use squirtle's dair, usually it gets replaced by aerial bubble or fair or nair. Any suggestions?

SSB_Hello

Smash Apprentice
full hop fast fall dair to get behind their shield while pressuring. short hop dair through shield to the other side to avoid grab then punish with a bair.

dair grab ( if done right )

cmart

Smash Lord
I've been using dair a ton lately - it's a great interrupt or harassment tool due to the disjointed hitboxes and low landing lag.

edit - Holy **** I have ribbon. When did that happen lol

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Dair beats crouch canceling, can combo into itself if you land immediately after the last hit, and you can combo it into the sweetspot uair kill. Plus the things cmart said.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Once I started actually playing against people I am definitely beginning to see the uses for his dair. It's butter.

Top Bottom