• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Split a Hotel Room?

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for people to split a room with.
I have a room at the venue reserved for Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday night, with 2 queen beds.

What I need is to either split this room with other people since it's expensive even with the Apex group rate, or to cancel my reservation and get on someone's floor(I'd be happy to pay). I'll be there all 4 nights.
Reply or message me if you're interested.

If this deal needs further sweetening, I'm willing to tell bedtime stories or serenade you to sleep.

Hold up :surprised: I just found out how to put pokemon and stuff in your posts. :006::123::149::028::065::151: Gen1 Represent!

Shears

Smash Master
It's just me. I'd sure like to have 3 or more so it can be cheap for everyone.

Aladdin, hymns, Lonely Island, and I'm actually an awful singer.
Well I have 4 people with me. We have a room but it's at the red roof a quarter mile away. I'd be down to cancel my reservation and move into your room with the guys if it's actually at the clarion. We will be getting in on Thursday but leaving Sunday afternoon.

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Well I have 4 people with me. We have a room but it's at the red roof a quarter mile away. I'd be down to cancel my reservation and move into your room with the guys if it's actually at the clarion. We will be getting in on Thursday but leaving Sunday afternoon.
I would like this to happen. You guys can just split cost with me the first 3 nights of course, and I'll cover the 4th for myself. Want to talk to them and get back to me?

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
@ The Star King The Star King here it is

shears, dont cancel your reservation just yet. there are a couple of people around here who havent made any official plans, so if shears can hold on for a couple more days to make sure others can stay with beesy, then that'd be the best option.

if not, then shears can just cancel and stay with you

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
@ The Star King The Star King here it is

shears, dont cancel your reservation just yet. there are a couple of people around here who havent made any official plans, so if shears can hold on for a couple more days to make sure others can stay with you, then that'd be the best option.

if not, then shears can just cancel and stay with you
Anyone who needs a room needs to speak up now. There are a couple rooms available and before its too late, plans need to be made. Who needs a room? Beesy is offering space and I'm offering space.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Looks like I'm staying with neither of you. Staying with someone else in the end.

Last edited:

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Is Unknownixi intending for his 3-4 to join my room? (About to board my flight)

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
My buddy and I have a room down the street for like 40 bucks a night, (his sister is a manager so he got a huge discount, it's not some **** hole) If anyone needs a place to crash we could do like $10-15 bucks a night

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Got a room, looking for people who need to split one. 325-370-8716 Brady

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey so since this apex has been a **** show and I'm a walking murphey's law, our hotel room price has skyrocketed, my buddy, my girlfriend and I all might need a place to crash tonight and tomorrow. We may just end up going home, who knows. If anyone has room it'd be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom