• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Spirit Team Limit?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
This is something I've been questioning for whenever I save up some money to buy Ultimate (and my own Switch) in the future, is there a limit to how many spirit teams you can make? Or can you make as many as you want?

CanvasK

Smash Cadet
I thought I saw a thing in game saying it was 99. Maybe I miscounted? I made 75 teams and I had 23 prior.

Octoclonius

Smash Rookie
Hey CanvasK, this question is unrelated, but on the wiki page here, I think it was you who added the formulas for attack and defense multipliers regarding an amiibo's level.

"Similar to Super Smash Bros. 4, as a Figure Player fights it will level up, with a cap at level 50. As a Figure Player levels up it will deal more and receive less damage, starting with a value of 0.9 (10% less damage dealt, 11% more damage received) at level 1 and scaling linearly to 1.3 (30% more damage dealt, 33% less damage received) at level 50."

This is where the problem lies with the quote that is currently on the wiki. You said "(10% less damage dealt, 11% more damage received) at level 1" and "(30% more damage dealt, 33% less damage received) at level 50." I believe that the latter part should be edited to "(30% more damage dealt, 23% less damage received) at level 50." Essentially, changing 33% to 23%. Could you change this please? Thanks.

Oh and if I am mistaken, and it actually is 33% less, than could you explain why, and how you arrived at such a result? Thank you.

CanvasK

Smash Cadet
Hey CanvasK, this question is unrelated, but on the wiki page here, I think it was you who added the formulas for attack and defense multipliers regarding an amiibo's level.

"Similar to Super Smash Bros. 4, as a Figure Player fights it will level up, with a cap at level 50. As a Figure Player levels up it will deal more and receive less damage, starting with a value of 0.9 (10% less damage dealt, 11% more damage received) at level 1 and scaling linearly to 1.3 (30% more damage dealt, 33% less damage received) at level 50."

This is where the problem lies with the quote that is currently on the wiki. You said "(10% less damage dealt, 11% more damage received) at level 1" and "(30% more damage dealt, 33% less damage received) at level 50." I believe that the latter part should be edited to "(30% more damage dealt, 23% less damage received) at level 50." Essentially, changing 33% to 23%. Could you change this please? Thanks.

Oh and if I am mistaken, and it actually is 33% less, than could you explain why, and how you arrived at such a result? Thank you.
There is an explanation: I'm not good at subtraction.

I've fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out!
Sorry for the late response, I'm not as active on SB as I am on the wiki.

Top Bottom