• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speed: Captain Falcon vs Sonic

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
Actually this topic is about who could be a faster fighter in this game. Sonic can counter CF in speed

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
There's a video showing how fast characters are from running from point A to point B on a custom stage, capatin falcon is second fastest, and Sonic is faster than even C.Falcon by almost a whole second.

As in attacks, I don't know, Sonic still has some obscenely fast attacks though.

Project Occasus

Smash Cadet
What about horizontal air speed? I heard Sonic isn't quite as fast in the respect, so maybe CF has an advantage their?

Anyone know about the horizontal air speeds?

Diggerzz

Smash Cadet
sonic may be a fast runner, but the rest of him is just normal not really fast

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
have u search our falcon forum b4 starting a new thread?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140493

Actually this topic is about who could be a faster fighter in this game. Sonic can counter CF in speed
nice excuse,
anyway falcon's uair,bair and nair comes out really fast but knee and stomp's pretty laggy,
sonic has some fast moves and some slow ones.

and these r all the threads u made
who's the cheapest char in brawl? discuss
which char will be top tier? discuss
who's the top space animal? discuss
and much more even a few of them caught the eyes of the moderator and was closed.

there's really NOT MUCH TO DISCUSS with AND YOU CAN CREATE ONE SINGLE THREAD TO ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sonic is retardedly fast on the ground, like almost twice as fast as anyone else, literally. falcon isnt nearly as fast in the air as in melee,

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Sad to hear that... falcon is quite simply the best in Melee (regardless of any tier list) Falcon FTW!

However it is also important to note that the pace of Brawl is slower than that of Melee so...

My question is this: compared to the pace of Brawl is Falcon much much slower than in Melee? or Relatively the same?

It is enivatable that falcon will be top tier!

Phazonridley480

Smash Cadet
Sonic is faster in speed but I dont know about attack speed. Sonic being faster in speed was confirmed on captain falcons's update.

Top Bottom