• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spectators as post signes for the Pokemon Trainers

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
You know: When you use the Pokemon Trainer he somehow positions himself in the background.
Now what if this time his place, when he's not playing, is occupied by some random char of the Nintendo universe or of the franchise the players or the stage are belonging from? Animated spectators obviosly. This would make more sense to have trophies featuring them, because they ARE actually in the game, even if in a passive role.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only character in the background like pokemon trainer controlling the fighter is prof. Hector controlling ROB.

It would be a dream come true, and the original way I imagined ROB as playable during Melee prediction

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
In Spectator Mode, our own Mii could be the one in the background holding a sign with a fighter's name on it.

:phone:

thunderkat2

Smash Rookie
Maybe certain stages could have different characters depending on the time of day, or combination of characters. Say Fox's spectator is Slippy and Falco's is Pep, but if you did a match between the Star Fox characters in a Star Fox stage, you'd see Wolf. (Unless he makes a comeback in the next game.) There could be a Toad in the background during a Mario v Bowser fight, referencing the first game, and some other Easter eggs.

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
When I saw this I was thinking of the spectator thing in Brawl where you could watch online matches and bet on them. I think it would be cool if your character/Mii could appear and you could throw up signs or shout outs in order to motivate the person you're rooting for.

Top Bottom