• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special intros?

cdiaz032

Smash Rookie
hi everyone!!

I was thinking, what if some characters have special intros, like in KOF, mario vs bowser or mario vs sonic... how will they be?

I was thinking for example, mario vs bowser, mario making a fist very angry and bowser just laughing at him...

I know this maybe isnt possible but it will be fun. What other special intros can be in the game?

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Can't see a lot since characters can only interact with their own games...

spjd

Smash Apprentice
It would be really cool, and probably not that hard to include. I'd like to see it happen!

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
This would be cool, but I always liked the idea of having a "Movie Making Mode", I mean it would be hard to do but it goes along with this topic. We all loved "Camera Mode" making some really cool pictures. But what if they had a video mode, like record a battle. If you kind of see what I am saying.

Top Bottom