• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Game?

Favorite Special

• Gunmen

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Trick Shot (Can)

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Clay Pigeon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Up B?

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Perris6

Smash Journeyman
I would like to know from all my other Duck Hunt mains what your favorite special (B move) is. Mine is the Gunmen, he forces my opponent to either shield, jump or roll. This plays right into my aggressive/punish play style. Setting traps is essential to Duck Hunt's game and is crucial in netting a kill. I also wanted us to discuss the ways we use our specials for this will help people find new ways to use these moves in a way they didn't consider before. Thank You!

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
It's gotta be the can for me! While the same is true for most of Duck Hunts other projectiles, just seeing the can laying around gives me so much more confidence when playing. Having so many options open while it's out is great. Gives me a chance to be creative! :D

poo-gas

Smash Cadet
NNID
loudgreenpanda
3DS FC
1006-0775-5283
Can followed by gunman. I love being able to set traps and oull tricks out of them like punting the can when some one trys to go high iver it

Ninetale3

Smash Cadet
Mine is definitely the clay pidgeon. I don't know why but slapping people with the Frisbee itself never ceases to amuse me.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Either the can or Frisbee. I voted Frisbee because I love throwing it in people's faces and watching it explode into a bunch of hits.

Top Bottom