• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spawning Smash Balls?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
In a match vs Diddy Kong, with all items off, for some reason a Smash Ball spawned. It looked like it might have come out of a Waddle. Any ideas?

Kresent

Smash Cadet
If it was a with friends match, if they had the smash ball turned on in their items, even if you had all items turned off, then it's possible for DeDeDe to spawn one.

I turned off all my items and have not spawned one since.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
If you set items to "None", you can still throw capsules. If you turn off containers individually, they won't spawn.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
So... there is a difference between turning "item frequency" to off and turning all "item switches" off?

Edit: Yup, I just tossed an explosive capsule yesterday. I'm going to try to turn the capsule switch off explicitly today, and see where that takes us.

Top Bottom