• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spamming 10 Hit Combo

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I seem to keep getting stuck in spammed 10 hit combos.
I know part of it is my shotty wifi, but I would love some help on not getting so agitated by this nonsense.
Any thoughts?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
DI out (Basically waggle the stick away from Kazuya). You'll escape pretty easily and be able to punish your opponent for using what is probably Kazuya's worst move.
Thank you... I don't know why I got 0 responses.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Thank you... I don't know why I got 0 responses.
And the few who do are all over the place instead of the Kazuya thread :(

But yeah 10 hit is regarded as crap in Tekken because it's predictable and can rarely be used in mix ups with some notable exceptions like Yoshimitsu. In Smash it's spam worthy like most flurry attacks except his advances and actually does fit in to some good combos and even edge guards (hit 6 iirc)...

So for those wanting out, yeah sdi hard and you'll pop out and can even punish (if out after hit 3).

If you want to use it effectively it's a handy wiff punish because of its speed and it's again useful after some situations but you should control how many parts of the string you want by buffering A and executing crouch dash afterwards to prepare a shield, Dodge, ewgf, whatever you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom