• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spader's web

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys, so I am having trouble falling through a platform and perform a falling uair (aka spader's web). I've tried buffering the tilt while im falling through, but that seems to fail. Maybe I am doing it too quickly? Anyway does anybody have any suggestions?

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
Now by buffering the tilt do you mean putting a mini marshmallow in between the lil crevice in ur analog stick?

okay but forserious, do you use z-down to fall or double down? I'm gonna have to go home and try this, but i figure its catching the window right after you are down going through platforms ( i wonder how many frames this takes *COUGH COUGH ANT-D COUGH COUGH*)

_kSo_

Smash Master
I usually only use z+down. that's how i do the fall through fair, but I just cant do uair. i've tried so many times. i think a few times in slow motion in training mode as well.

is double down easier for performing this?

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
you use the uair right before he lands and will do it i think, i havent tried i just think thats the way it is.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
maybe your stick is too stiff(oh god don't say anything about this)
I got more used to my stick and yea I could Uair easier instead of just jumping

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Wow I forgot you can z-down through platforms. I just smash down. You don't need to double down. Smash down, then tilt up is how I do it.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yea i think im doing it to hard. i think the tilt on my controller needs to be really light kuz thats how i do shuairs. i think i was just too hasty. anyway thanks for responding guys. i'll go practice now lol. hopefully I can produce a better combo video now :)

In Construction: "Enter teh Falcon" (a CF combo video with mostly falcon punch/kick/grab finishes)

Top Bottom