• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Space Travelers..

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Hello, I'm a new ness user, trying to learn how to use him. (I've been reading parts of topics and such) But, I've spent and hour or so trying to beat this event. I know that you should fsmash to the first three, I wake care of them easily. My trouble is the last two, C. Falcon an Falco. Can you help me?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Computer AI is pretty easy generally. But it's tough to say exactly for a random event. Try working on DjC fairs and bairs. Rack up damage with the fair, and bair or backthrow when they're at higher percents.

Levitas

the moon
lol, if you're just using ness to beat the event, do a bunch of dash attacks from pretty far away to rack up damage, and get in real close for a back throw once they're at decent damage. That gets Falcon off the stage so you can bat him away, and it kills falco.

If you want to get good w/ Ness, the Ness guide is where it's at.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Thanks for the help, I finally beat the event (and now I'm trying to start using ness, god help me) Now to just finish event 51....

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Thanks for the help, I completed all 51 events now :D. Now I'm playing Ness.

Top Bottom