• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Remember, I did say you can post in this all you want but anything the super mods do is out of my power.

with that out the way:

WHILE THIS TOPIC IS OPEN, ANY OTHER SPAM TOPIC CREATED WITH BE DELETED. IF YOU DO IT AGAIN YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!

No questions.

Done.

derf

Smash Ace
an excerpt from a paper i actually turned in in freshman writers shop:

After obtaining and then shaping the dead baby, the next step in operation “**** Up Jesus Bad” was to construct a dead-baby cannon. Fortunately, Bruce had gotten an “A” in eighth grade metal shop and was able to coax a make-shift cannon out of an old chemistry set, a two-by-four, and a snorkel. Thusly prepared, Bruce the Enforcer hijacked a United Airlines airplane with a sewing needle and crashed it into the base of Mount Olympus.

Upon exiting the plane, Bruce was immediately besieged by the mountain's blustery winds and sub-tropic temperatures. Torrents of snow and sleet bombarded his titanium-clad body and made his nipples uncomfortably hard. In danger of freezing to death, Bruce quickly flayed the most attractive female amongst the plane’s four hundred dead passengers, covering himself with her skin and cutting out holes in her nipples so he could see. Thusly attired, he began his long trek up the jagged mountain face.

edit: for some reason i liked the word thusly way too much when i was 18

derf

Smash Ace
excerpt #2 (im really wishing this plot made more sense)

Attached to this shoe was an equally badass man. He stood about six feet tall and his jet-black hair streamlined its way down to the small of his back. In one hand he carried a ten-foot long battle-ax, and an AK-47 assault rifle lay sheathed across his back. Jungles of chest hair erupted from beneath his solid-titanium shirt and his unblinking eyes were as black as Vanilla Ice could ever have hoped to have been.

maybe ill edit this and submit it to Cosmopolitan

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
God in hell, this is ********.

Mike, would be infinetly better if you started a general chat thread or something (if one doesn't exist already)

But this is like letting a bunch of starving apes loose in the candy store. It'll be full of crap and broken things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom