• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ohio smash?

balladechina212

Smash Ace
What events (tourneys, smashfests, biweeklies, etc.) are there in southern Ohio? I'm part of a crew in Charleston, WV and since we have no smash community in that state, I was wanting to come up to Ohio to smash.

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
The Southern Ohio scene is mainly in Cincinnati (far south west). I think I've heard of some stuff happening at OU sometimes.

Nope

Smash Lord
No Idea how close you are to portsmouth, OH but thats where i attend college and a few of my friends and myself play smash you are more then welcome to come down and stay for a weekend, AIM: MHoltz0506 or 937-925-2608

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Yeah, we live within two hours of Portsmouth. We're in high school, though, and our break just ended but we'll contact you if we're interested in going up there to smash.

Nope

Smash Lord
ya anytime, we can also give housing to you guys for the weekend if you ever do make a trip down plenty of couchs and extra space for you

Top Bottom