• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Southern Illinois Smashers

2thesky

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone in Southern Illinois that plays Sm4sh or Melee or whatever and would be willing to join a Tourney? It'd be nothing big or extravagant, just something small to help me or anyone else that's willing, introduce ourselves into the competitive scene. Or, if you're already a competitive player, more power to you. I'm just ready to find some people.

deedz9097

Smash Rookie
I am currently attending SIUC as a freshman i've been trying to start a scene in carbondale myself I just don't know where to start, I mostly play melee since I have a setup of my own. I am down to play other smash games though, I am down to play whenever and maybe even see if there is anyway to get a club or event going at siuc or in the area, we would need people though. SO yes I am very interested in starting a tourney up. Feel free to hit me up at my email or here.

jjd974021@siu.edu

KingBIG

Smash Rookie
NNID
GreenTbagger
I'm Southern IL' myself.. well, Sort of, Right out of Madison county, Alton area - SIU territory. Then again, I'm hardly around the campus. There's not many on this side of the river.. I'm always down for practice, I'm on the smash 4 train. Haven't touched Melee for years.

RiKuStAr

Smash Rookie
I'm around also. I just started playing again though since a 4 year break after leaving college. Finally have time to start playing some smash again, I just picked up a Wii U this weekend, so I probably wont be ready for some competitive play for a few months, but I'mma grind my butt off hahaha. Get at me. I'm near SIUE, but I travel a lot for work.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You guys should join the facebook group, SIU smash. We play every Wednesday and other days when people are able to meet up.

Top Bottom