• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Carolina

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
So yeah most of you guys know me.. I have a serious problem, I love smash but im currently the only active brawl player in my state, I'm offering to move to Hartsville, SC just to be considered part of NC smash community.. I have an aunt who lives in Raleigh but I have a girlfriend and I cant move that far, though Ill visit often.. I already come to plenty of NC tournaments and I'm a super nice guy and I love you all.. Hear me out because I really love brawl and I want to be part of a community so I can strive and grow as a player.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Listen to this man, he is the most noble, and greatest friend ive ever had.

And you guys kick him around and ****.

**** that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
This guy is offering to move away from his home now

JUST to play Smash Brothers.

Dedication or idiocy? Good luck on your endeavor, my friend. It's a noble cause, I say.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
my home town sucks.. and im moving to the town where my MOTHER is.. get away troll i know who you are

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I think South Carolina Brawl Scene just hates my freaking guts for something Casanova did :psycho:
Fixed just cause I like to point out me and Rayku are like this *puts fingers together, then dips them in honey. awww yeah.* read : Rayku is not a troll >_>

Kale... do what you gotta do man. I know I sure as **** would have moved to NC or GA or something if I had the opportunity.

Purple

Hi guys!
Kale, stay in SC.

Bring your community up from the ground. Be a GAwes, don't be a punk ***** and move to NC.

Oh and tell Zcasanova he sucks for quitting like a *****

Top Bottom