• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sound Effects help?

Ajnin Surlaw

Smash Rookie
Is there any way to port the sound bank of one character over another?
I'm using Thany's Roy over Pit but Roy is originally supposed to go over Marth, so the Roy sound effects that came with the download goes over Marth's sound bank instead of Pit's bank (Of course). My Roy and Marth are currently using the same sound bank. I'd like to keep Marth and Roy and sacrifice Pit but I can't seem to find a way to get Roy's voice and effects over Pits so I can keep Marth's voice and effects as is. I know about the sound bank modifier code, so you don't need to explain that.
I'm really sorry if this sounds confusing and if it's a nooby question to ask.
I'm not very experienced in the sound effects department.
Thanks in advance.

meta-neo-omega-ridley

Smash Rookie
If you used the code that gives Pit Marth's sound-bank, wouldn't that be sufficient? Marth would keep his sound-bank, and Roy would get his from the Marth sound-bank, since it's already there. That way, you would't need to port the sound-bank. (which is actually what I am trying to do)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If you used the code that gives Pit Marth's sound-bank, wouldn't that be sufficient? Marth would keep his sound-bank, and Roy would get his from the Marth sound-bank, since it's already there. That way, you would't need to port the sound-bank. (which is actually what I am trying to do)
2013, mate. A lot has changed since then.

Top Bottom