• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Moocher Budies

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
I support sonic 100% fer brawl, but i fear that if sonic is in, the tails, knuckles, shadow, and even AMY, CREAM, and ROUGE may try to mooch off of this spot. This CAN NOT happen. Sega has to set limmits on who gets in: Sonic, and possibly shadow/tails. Brwal can not become sega dominated. Maybe this is one problem nintendo is having with sonic in brawl...

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
You act as if Sega is controlling production and will put in all the characters they possibly can. Your thinking is irrational.

Tricka

Smash Cadet
Nintendo got it all under control, they wont let a ton of sega characters in, so dont even worry about it.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
You're talking like those six characters could consciously force their way in...You're weird.

Also, how can you be sure that they're having any trouble? They could have it all squared away by now and may just want to keep it a secret. Silence doesn't mean no...silence means they wanna keep quiet.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Mr. Sakurai didn't definitively say "only 1-2 more" he said "1-2 more, maybe?" So, if three more are put in...he didn't lie because he wasn't sure in the first place.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Mr. Sakurai didn't definitively say "only 1-2 more" he said "1-2 more, maybe?" So, if three more are put in...he didn't lie because he wasn't sure in the first place.
Still, as I mentioned before there would be low chance of multiple Sonic characters being in, Sakurai would be more in favor of a diverse bunch of fighters. Shadow may have a chance of being included, but only if Nintendo decides to make clones again. Honestly I can't see them making a unique moveset just for Shadow.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yet another sonic topic. Yeah, we don't have enough of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom