• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's grab game

Browny

Smash Hater
'****' comes to mind

anyway i was just about to make a similar thread, but ill post it here instead.

tech chasing from the dthrow, discuss:

the instant you throw them, run to where their roll ends and shield cancel it into an fsmash.

1 of 3 things will happen
opponent rolls behind you, nothing
opponent does thier get-up attack, you take around 7-8% damage
they roll forwards, and die by the fsmash

I used to always tech chase with a hyphen smash from a dthrow, when it works, it was good but spacing it was near impossible. im gonna practice this a lot more, because as i see it in a risk vs reward analysis, its simply too good not to try.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
wow. i think you performed a lot better than the last video of you i saw. i dont know that the snake was that great but you freakin ***** him. your pressure game was off the chain.
Main things that impressed me was the well timed use of your sheild, and i think you used down tilt and up air to the best of their potential.

i think i am going to steal some of your moves too =)

two thumbs up on that vid.

ZeroSonic

Smash Rookie
Hmm your alright I guess...I can't really critique you because that snake player sucked too bad. Any half decent Sonic could **** that snake. :/

Top Bottom