• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Final Smash... not what you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Take a GOOD look at this picture:

...Notice EXACTLY how many emeralds there are. 7, right?

WRONG!

If you'll notice, there are actually twice that many, 14, emeralds. In addition, 7 of the emeralds are bigger then the other 7.

Kind of sounds like...

HYPER SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Right?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Look again. There are two that are close together and the same color, meaning they are moving (though I find it curious that I see no transition in movement from Sonic). Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, there were 7 emeralds, and 7 bigger emeralds, for Hyper Sonic. But don't take that sentence as a fact, I haven't played Sonic 3 in a while.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Look again. There are two that are close together and the same color, meaning they are moving (though I find it curious that I see no transition in movement from Sonic). Not only that, but if I'm not mistaken, there were 7 emeralds, and 7 bigger emeralds, for Hyper Sonic. But don't take that sentence as a fact, I haven't played Sonic 3 in a while.
My friend was just over the other day playing Sonic the hedgehog 3 & Knuckles.

It'd be sweet to think that Sakurai thought of making Sonic turn into Hyper Sonic instead of Super Sonic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom