• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic...

Chaco

Never Logs In
First of all, I wanted to bash my controller through the wall, "You're to slow"!!!

But to the point, I know MK has a good advantage over Sonic, but I lost to a very good one. But I shouldn't of. I had his damage up to 104% in a matter of seconds, but could not KO him. He KO'd me two times before I got him. I was at like 30% the first time when he had 104%, then I Shuttle looped to kill him but couldn't hit a sweetspot. I then got him up to 174% and finally got him off with a Dsmash. But by my last stock I was so frustrated from,"You're to slow" to do anything. So I died and he still had two stock left. I mean, I just could not KO him at all. So, any help for KOing Sonics when they start evading.

Or maybe I just suck today...

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
I don't chase after Sonics. I wait for them to rush/roll at me, then I just suck them into a Mach Tornado.

Chaco

Never Logs In
But I hate to spam it, well, if it works. But thats not the thing KOing them is the thing.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Wait for him to Whiff, and since he is Sonic, hes gonna whiff alot. Punish his whiff with some uair juggling into a shuttle or Nair.

If all else fails, Gimp the **** out of him, you dont need to go for the KO, but a good old fashioned gimp will suffice.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
But I hate to spam it, well, if it works. But thats not the thing KOing them is the thing.
Don't worry about spamming any of MK's moves. They're not quite as annoying as some other character's spammed moves. *Coughprojectilescough*

Top Bottom