• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
All right sonic fans! Here is some important news for all of you! The newest sonic game, Sonic Unleashed has been announced! That's right all you sonic fans, Sonic Unleashed, the newest sonic game released by sega and the sonic team is in production! I have even more news for everyone! This game is built with 2.5D gameplay! It looks like Sega is really gonna make a good sonic game this time! So will this sonic game be good? Well, all you sonic fans just have to wait and find out! The game is scheduled to release late 2008! Come on Sega! The sonic fans are hoping for a good sonic game! Make sure not to let the sonic fanboys down!

Get ready for the next generation in sonic games,

Sonic Unleashed

Coming out late 2008

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I heard about this and saw the gameplay video some time ago.

The game looks great, but then again, so did Sonic the Hedgehog Nex-Gen.

It also reminds me of Sonic Rush, which is a very good thing...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Your previous thread was locked for a reason. This is a discussion about Sonic in BRAWL. Not about Sonic in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom