• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Stage Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Now that sonic is in and everything what kind of stage you think he will get? There's all kinds of levels he could use! So what do you guys think?

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
This is actually a really interesting debate, because there are several levels which I would have to note as hopefuls for stages.

-Green Greens

Simple enough, this level seems to show up in the majority of Sonic games. Having a nice atmosphere and is mainly a 2-D Side-Scrolling Level, this could easily make a stage. This area is also the most likely to make it into the game.

-Chao Arena

Now, I debated with this one. I like the idea of playing on the Chao Karate platform from Sonic Adventure Battle 2, but it might be too simple.

-City Escape

The first level with the catchy song in Sonic Adventure Battle 2, this level could add an insider's point of view to New Pork City. We've had City Rooftop levels, Town Levels, And New Pork City, but not a level INSIDE a city.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Stage discussion belongs in the forum designated for that purpose. You can find a Sonic stage thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom