• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic help?

Mech0nis

It's a Wonderful World...
NNID
AverageSalviGuy
3DS FC
5215-0381-9754
used to main him in brawl but i havent put to much practice in him this game so does anyone want to help me with tips?

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sorry it's just hard to give tips on such little info and you already admitted you haven't used him much yet. I recommend getting solidly familiar with the moveset, try out a few setups and combos, and look around the threads we already have here to get a feel for how different people are using him.

AcePoe97

Smash Rookie
I agree with infzy. Sonic is really one of those characters you need to practice with a lot to get used to. Whenever I first picked him up, it took so much time to get used to how freaking speedy he is. Be very expectant to run/spin dash/charge off the stage, Spin Dash/Charge into the side of a stage, or DAir off the side. Some of the changes that were made to him from brawl that might be useful to you, His FSmash was buffed, his BAir was buffed, DAir is now a meteor smash but deals less damage, his Up-Throw and FAir deal half the damage they did in brawl, homing attack has less start up lag/more knockback/ less damage. Take this information as you will, but enjoy your time playing as sonic.

Top Bottom