• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic could be in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Sun

Smash Apprentice
If I had a dollar for everyone who tried to use that as proof that
Sonic is getting in.

If anything that hinders his chances.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Yea, Yea, we know it has been posted alot before, plus people at Nintendo have hinted that Sonic is in and we know Nintendo asked sega for their permission to put Sonic in, I have no idea why they would say no, I'm pretty sure Sonics in.

Angry Sun

Smash Apprentice
Yea, Yea, we know it has been posted alot before, plus people at Nintendo have hinted that Sonic is in and we know Nintendo asked sega for their permission to put Sonic in, I have no idea why they would say no, I'm pretty sure Sonics in.
And that still isn't proof.

And it was Sega that asked Nintendo.

Sonic really has no reason to be in Brawl.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
And that still isn't proof.

And it was Sega that asked Nintendo.

Sonic really has no reason to be in Brawl.
Besides that he's the most requested characture for Brawl and that he's also a major gaming icon, he has more reason then Snake to be in there, and snake was in there cause his creator wanted him to be.

Angry Sun

Smash Apprentice
Besides that he's the most requested characture for Brawl and that he's also a major gaming icon, he has more reason then Snake to be in there, and snake was in there cause his creator wanted him to be.

Snake's Life was on Nintendo.

Sonic joined in 2001.

I don't even think he's popular in Japan.

And if what they say is true.

M&S should be the first game they star in and should be released after Brawl.

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
Sonic can be in cause he is in sonic and mario at the olympics.
Youths...

Because there's a Mario and Sonic game coming out, doesn't mean that Sonic has more chance being in brawl.

What if Nintendo and Sega conclued that instead of putting Sonic in SSBB to have that "UltAm4TE BaTTL3!!11!" with Mario, to just make them compete each other instead of battling.

Seriously, Sonic in SSBB is not the best place to settle a rivalry between 2 video games giants. It would be Sonic VS the Nintendo universe.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ATTN: People who replied to this. NEXT TIME DONT.

:urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom