• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Clan

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Smash =/= Clans
Smash = Crews
Smash =/= Online Gaming = Clans

Sonic =/= Crews

Sonic players are generally not stupid enough to join a "clan" anyway. They accomplish nothing and are not smash related

EDIT - Umby I just noticed you were from ATL, hows that celtics win feel?

Dominatus

Smash Rookie
Clans are good, there a good place to advance your skill with friendly people, without clans its pretty much every man for himself. And clans also accomplish something called fun.

Umby

Smash Master
Clans are good, there a good place to advance your skill with friendly people, without clans its pretty much every man for himself. And clans also accomplish something called fun.
Hey, I hear we can do stuff like that already in the Sonic boards! Clans are just an excuse to say you belong to something because it feels good to belong to something.

Smash =/= Clans
Smash = Crews
Smash =/= Online Gaming = Clans

Sonic =/= Crews

Sonic players are generally not stupid enough to join a "clan" anyway. They accomplish nothing and are not smash related

EDIT - Umby I just noticed you were from ATL, hows that celtics win feel?
The only ATL pro team I like are the Braves, ergo I was actually rooting for Boston during that series.

EDIT- I just noticed you don't have smash debater status anymore.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yeah I took it off a while ago. I like to be sarcastic / troll and people said alot about how my color change doesn't mean anything when I wasn't trying to make a statement about it. You can still be a member of groups without the name color

I'm in the debate room frequently.

Top Bottom