• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic can fly???

glitchman3000

Smash Rookie
Yes, sonic can fly. Here's how. Build a custom stage with a ramp (smallest size) at the highest angle possible at least 3 blocks above a floor. Use a fully charged side-B on the ramp, and release it. If you used the right kind of ramp, sonic will fly through the air until the move dies. You can jump out of the move at any time and attack with your down air.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Well, it's not very useful in a real situation, and it seems like you only registered to tell people this, but I guess it's an interesting trick...

iamthelifeonmars

Smash Cadet
old news. it works on a few legitimate stages with slopes as well. if you hit somebody in the middle of it, you fly to the top of the screen, weird stuff.

glitchman3000

Smash Rookie
Hey! One: I do have other posts, and two: didn't I say that you could jump out and attack, and it works great to escape.

glitchman3000

Smash Rookie
I know... do you agree that it can be widely used in conjunction with his downward arial attack (dair) Ty for positive comments iamthelifeonmars

peeup

Smash Lord
His name is glitchman,not JC.XD
ROFL

OP: Although this is cool, it really doesn't have any practical applications and I think somebody already discovered it. Kudos for finding it out on your own I guess...

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
New AT! It's the SHFFCSTFBPJC.

Short Hop Fast Fall Check Stickied Threads First Before Posting Jesus Christ

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Here's how to make Sonic fly:

(1) Special Brawl, set to Mini and High Gravity
(2) Choose any stage.
(3) Press Up+B.
(4) ????
(5) PROFIT.

NIGHTMARE MODE:

Do the above on Iceberg, or Pokemon Stadium 2 with the Wind level activated.

I've actually went to the restroom and came back with Sonic still off-screen. :laugh:

Top Bottom