• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic and the Secret Rings producer talks about Sonic in Brawl

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yes, I can’t believe it either. ACTUAL BRAWL NEWS! Sorta.

In an interview with Official Nintendo Magaziene in the UK, Yojiro Ogawa was asked about his stance of Sonic in smash, fighting alongside Mario and Snake. His reply was an encouraging sign. ”In my personal opinion, it would be great to have Sonic in it. But that would really involve Sonic and Nintendo’s management, it’s nothing to do with me!”

Here’s hoping that he has a word with those upstairs and get talking. One can hope, can’t one?

The full interview can be found here.

<a href="http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_060207_sonic.html">http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_060207_sonic.html</a>

D

Donkey Kong

What I only want in Brawl is Donkey Kong. Please confirm Donkey Kong or else, Brawl will be ruined. Hurry up and confirm Donkey Kong. I beg you Sakurai.

A

Andrew

DonkeyKong was in the last two games, i doubt they will remove him.

P

Pro Kid Smash

i cant beleive it Sonic in brawl
Nooo its too good to be true

S

smashfan# 100000

but it still isn’t oficial sonic in brawl, he mentions that he would like sonic in brawl, but he never says that he IS in brawl

X

XperimnT

Its only a wild guess. Sonic had better appear. Tails and Knuckles should, too.
Donkey Kong should be in brawl. He is an excellent character. Plus I can already imagine what his extreme move would be.

D

Donkey Kong

Yeah, like what XperimnT said, Donkey Kong must appear in Brawl otherwise, Brawl will be ruined. If barrels appear as items, Donkey Kong will be there to pick it up. And Donkey Kong’s Super Smash Move would be the Barrel Cannon attack. Donkey Kong jumps inside, then launch himself out, and attack all the opponents.

B

bob

settle down dude he might be in it or not ether way this game going to kick @$$ thats for shere,the only characters i hope they put in it are ganodorf,falco,luigi,AND DEFFINTLY BOWSER why bowser well mario,link,and other heros need a rival,although i figure that wario is mario’s rival he proubly replaced bowser thats my oppion though.

D

Donkey Kong

XperimnT said that Donkey Kong should be in Brawl. I’m not interested in waiting for Sonic at this moment. I’m only interested in waiting for the the one and only Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong has appeared as the original 8 characters in the first Smash Bros. So Donkey Kong better appear in Brawl. Does anyone know when is the next trailer going to show up with Donkey Kong in it?

C

Cobra1000

Why are you guys talking about DK? You know he is going to be in Brawls. All they are going to do is recycle all the old characters into Brawls and add more. It is just like any other game out there. When the new version of it comes out the old characrter are recycled and new ones are added in. I just hope they add Sonic and like XperimnT said if they do add sonic i would like Tails and Knuckles to be there but what most likely will happen is they will add Shadow if Sonic were to join.

D

Donkey Kong

OK Cobra1000, Donkey Kong will appear in Brawl. 100% chance Donkey Kong will appear in Brawl.

K

Kevin Guiracocha

please leave yoshi on. i would love to see yoshi in the game with all new and regular powers he is an amazing character

A

Aaron

sonic sonic sonic.**** IT !!!!!!! Im excited too but can you just ****ing stop talking about him. its getting on my **** ****ing nerves.

Top Bottom